Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

To those of you that are following my Blog I would like to say thank you for your interest and support. I have decided to close down my blog and concentrate on my postings and photos on my professional Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/jhpreisler and my Twitter Account: https://twitter.com/Researcher25419. I encourage you to visit these two sites and click "like" and "Follow" to keep up with my posts. I am working on several projects now and will be postings photos and updates on both Facebook and Twitter. I have one book in the works that will be published by Fonthill Media later this year and it will be a book of photographs and history relating to the synagogues of Central and Western Pennsylvania. I am also researching the existence of Holocaust memorials and museums throughout North America and hope to put together an eBook with the results. I have also started work on two eBooks of synagogue photographs and history. One will cover the "Buckeye State" of Ohio where I used to live and the other will cover synagogues in small towns located all over the USA. Again thanks to everyone for your interest in my blog. I do hope that you will consider following me on Facebook and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment